Hinoki Village

Hi Blog,

Next on our itinerary will be another place which I always wanted to go to. In fact, no one will actually mention it due to unpopular options among tourists.

Hmm 🤔 even though Taiwan's world time is the same as Singapore's, on a geographical level, Taiwan is closer to the east side of Earth than Singapore. So what you are looking at is 6+ in the morning, similar to Singapore's 7+ The statement "Time is an illusion" is true.
Or on a personal level, since we were heading to our accommodation, and it was along the way, then we should visit these places as titled. Have you heard of these places before?

OOTD - just meh
On our way to Puli, the driver suggested we visit a place since we were passing by.
Hinoki Village 檜意森活村
It was built during the Japanese Occupation of Taiwan.
The vibe here was so different and really made me feel like I was in Japan again.
Well-preserved building structure
Can I have a house like this?
Or a garden like this? Am I in Taiwan?
I guess the cleanliness of this place is well-maintained.
Even the pond looked clean and healthy.
(Credit SJ) I wanted to photoshop these pictures with a pond reflection but nah, I will keep it as it is.
An overview of the pretty pond without having me get into the scenery.
I wondered what material they used to build this or more like how they built this.
Great to feel like I am back in Japan, hope I can save up and travel there again.
Not sure whether this is a logo of this place or store.
Selling Japanese stuff. I wanted to go in there but I knew that I was a poor person to enter such a place.
So snapping pictures is the only way to feed me fully mentally.
We thought something happened to this dog, but luckily there was a note on the dog's body informing the concerned passerby that it was safe.

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment