Cave Path

Hi Blog,

Yippee! Long weekend and that Monday morning was mine! Time to go for a short exploration.

Thanks Heaven for such good weather!
Yes, as titled. Today I was thinking of knowing where and how to get to the cave in Singapore. Based on the map app, it seemed like an easy task.

Like no one. I guessed it is due to MacRitchie's tree top walk being closed on Monday.
That meant I will have a quiet morning for myself and some reflection.
Ah, it had been a while since I walked here... A similar outcome when I mentioned that I have not been cycling with my waifu... Like I have other plans. But to be honest... Once I cleared most of the desired trails, I will come back with my waifu.
Let's go and find the caves now!
Used to be a bicycle trail hmm... Were they upgrading?
As I walked in a while... I realised that I entered the wrong entrance.
Okay! Reset! here is the correct path!
I walked this path a few times but I didn't know there is something new that I missed out.
quiet path...
Hiking and exploration are my favourite moment for my me-time.
Let me show you what I am going to show you.
This path is Cave Path.
There was a simple small waterfall nearby
I thought of soaking myself in the water, but there are many "eyes" watching...
AH! Found it! First Cave!
I don't know the name of it but Singapore has a CAVE!
I took a picture in the dark... It looked creepy but yet I will want to explore inside this cave if I have a chance. 
After walking forward down... 2nd Cave!
The cave looks like an eye and I felt happy to see this.
As I looked deep inside the cave... There is an opening on another side! It seemed like I can reach that side...
I had a great time at Cave Path. It was a short hike and...
Overall, It was great to clear an item from my list. It was an easy place to find, so you can find these two caves without any problem. Go and find these two caves and I think it will remain there for quite some time.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment