Finding Old Hideout Shelter

Hi Blog,

Before I went for an afternoon activity and was supposed to go for a hike with my friend but they couldn't make it... So it was my Me-time moment!

So where was I planning to go?
I wanted to revisit the same place because there are some locations that I missed out on after checking on some expert hikers who visited that place.

Gloomy sky...
Arrived at that place. yes, this place was Labrador Park. (You can check my first visit out, and the ATMB battery here and here)
So today, I wanted to find the place which is unvisited by me before and...
...hope I can find them today.
My only hint from the expert was a car park. Since there are two places here... I will start with...
I started to walk up Villa Samadhi but was asked to leave and refrain from taking pictures there. Oh well, I am not rich people to stay in such exotic places as I have zero space there. Anyway, here does not have a car park...
...Maybe it is here, Tamarind Hill.
hmm... Not this car park I see.
Hmm... Should be this car park, and I was held here as my auntie called me up and had a long chat.
oooo! Immediately, I found one which was just located near the car park.
This was quite obvious!
It looked like a water tank.
This looked like a space where you collected the water from.
I wondered if there was any water stored inside?
The tree vines were trying to take over this water tank but not as strong as Banyan Trees.
This looked like a lady or bare man- the vines looked like hairs.
The structure below the water tank looked firm and lasting, but not sure how long this water tank lasted.
I thought there might have something else here... so let me look around.
OH! YES! Oh! I was so excited to find this! Yes! This was the one that showed on the expert's Facebook post!
Check out how the beautiful banyan tree sits on this shelter-like structure.
I wondered how long this structure going to last... Will the banyan tree root structure help to strengthen its support for this shelter or weighting on this shelter?
Is it safe to stay/walk around in this shelter?
Maybe I should change to my superhero costume here and pose. Hahaha
A big opening on top of the shelter.
I noticed there is a path which seemed walkable.
but needed to go beneath the shelter, and the crack just got me nervous.
I quickly walked across the shelter...
Oooo! Obvious opening.
It seemed like the path was going to close up, so need to visit here from time to time, as the fern is growing taller than me.
I thought it is a live bug but it left an empty shell.
To my surprise, there was a stair structure which meant...
There was another old structure around!
YES! 2nd Structure was found!
This shelter does not have any trees sitting on top of it; only the vines were trying to imitate the banyan tree.
Here looked cleaner than the previous one.
Ooo! Crack!
I better don't stay here too long.
Hmmm... Looked like they left a square life floater/lifebuoy. This is my first time seeing a square one. Maybe it is not used to save lives, it might be a floater for boats' sides.
Hmmm... a broken fence at another end of the shelter... so is there any more shelter-like structure?
It seemed like no more. It was a small area, I think I had covered for the day. Time to go home! But since I was here, let's visit my favourite ATMB Battery here.
Same familiar route and today it seemed like got a lot of visitors...
Oh, I didn't know there is such a place.
I guessed I have yet to visit this area before...
The place here seemed like an ammunition loading area I think.
But thanks to Heaven, I found another hidden spot which I always want! I can't believe it was so simple and yet not obvious.
I took out my phone and lit up the tunnel... Perhaps I should bring a spotlight with me whenever I want to go for a hike.
I wondered can I go in there? Hmm... I better don't. Leave it as it is. Perhaps I missed a shot which I was trapped inside there... Maybe next time.
... And yup... Got judged again by another group...
I just stayed focused and cleared my objective.
Even though the aftermath feeling was not what I desired and it was understandable too especially when I have appearance anxiety.
I wanted to snap a picture here because previously, it was too bright but today was different... Today was crowded with visitors engaging with activity and... I just wanted to avoid more judgement from others.
I guessed I will just continue on and look across at the spot which I will be visiting on 4th April. Hope Miss Sky can delay the rain some other days.
Alright, time to have a lonely time for me, up to...
My favourite place is ATMB Battery!
uuuuuu
uuuuu


uuuu
...Like the concrete here... but sadly, I don't have a big manly confidence chest to complement this solid place.
Is there anyone around? I was trying to find my shield to protect myself...
Is my shield hidden behind this iron door?
It was guarded by a spider boss and behind it, no shield was found.
Anyway... Don't bore you with my stupid issue as I needed to end my trip here due to my camera battery was drained. Can't take more pictures. I waved goodbye to this place for embracing my nonsense here.
Overall, I felt so good to find those hidden shelters without any pins and rely on my instinct and gut feeling with limited clues. While the whole trip, I got judged but yet, I was healed to be alone...

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment