Unknown Waste and Strap Company

Good Morning Blog,

Remember that I told you that my urbex journey was coming to an end because not many places in Singapore were covered?

Thanks, WS for agreeing to bring me to places which added to my urbex experience.
Today we will be exploring one place as titled. Location won't be revealed due to it is best to keep it away from public eyes and low profile.



Thanks, Mr Sun, Good weather for today.
Ooh... When someone says Singapore is small; to be honest, they have not seen every part of it.
This just looks like a different country.
I imagined that if I were in a different country, what would be the special thing in that city/town?
Here, there was a blue train found in one of the factories here.
CAA hmm I tried to search online but no result.
It had converted into a living condition.
I was wondering what this... It looks like a trailer but inside the exit sign does explain it might highly be a train couch.
(Credit WS) Looks cute though, viewing from the side. There are wheels below which doesn't look like a train coach... But who knows. (updated on 24th April 2023: WS sent me a link about some information about this blue cabin, it was a preserved Adranz C-100 Skytrain from Changi Airport during the 1980s. You can check the video shot of this train here and the wiki about it)
Another abandoned building was spotted but honestly, I am only keen to visit an empty office if it has a special feature/facility.
I barely see any residential building and it is a totally different vibe here. You can smell all kinds of things - biscuits, chocolate plastic etc
It seemed like we were approaching in a minute.
So where were we going?
(Credit WS) Haha. Thanks, Ws for snapping photos of me walking along this long pavement and the photos turned out as what I always wanted; the angle and depth.
Anyway back to the topic, WS said we are here but nowhere to get in.
I have a suggestion!
After a while... We were in.
Looking into the empty warehouse - looked like a quick and simple setup warehouse for something. A simple frame as its bones and metal wall, which might take less than six months to build I think.
As you compared to this kind of solid concrete wall might take a longer time to prepare.
Definitely, this kind of concrete design will take even more time.
It had to be concrete if not, this critical part will need to be protected than using cheap materials.
It seemed like this place was left abandoned not long ago.
Hmm... What was this space for...
The highlight of the trip was this big warehouse. Hmm... The CCTV was there, we won't go there.
Ooo, looking at the spacious zone, my imagination started to kick in. Welcome to "Area Fifty-Want".
We entered the Area Fifty-Want and the tall ceiling space had enough space to craft something large.
A long passage led to another zone, later I will show you.
Dusty window.
My blurry camera might be effective in creating something interesting. I decided to create a Tron scene, receiving the light.
(Credit WS) Snapped me from afar.
(Credit WS) Don't have strong light to illustrate my imagination.
Imagine myself receiving the ring of light to transform into Kamen Loser!
Aww... The plants here were trying their best to live in this spacious space.
I also wanted to photosynthesis to power-charge myself
(Credit WS) Oops, WS snapped me emerging in my imagination.
(Credit WS) Charging moment!
Power up! I didn't put enough effort into doing this properly but you get the idea.
Next was to explore this building.
(Credit WS) Danger, don't enter!
And I entered. Nothing dangerous here.
Classic posters which contain meaningful messages.
After exiting the danger room, we noticed a sealed entrance... I wondered why so secretive...
...to prevent others from knowing their alien spacecraft's secret?
(Credit WS) Maybe there is another realm and I wish to enter...
Imagination 🎶
(Credit WS) Who knows? I already entered another realm which is this imaginative realm.
I am in Area Fifty-Want which I can imagine whatever I want!
Now, after I taken some evidence of the secret base with Alien spacecraft, time to enter their research base.
Snap a pic and...
Ooooo! Alien Spacecraft which I wished I could work at.
Anyway... After entering, need to wash clean if not, our germs might spread and affect the alien life form.
It seemed like there was bloodshed happening here.
They took some of the keys away to lock up some important documents and facilities, to prevent the life form from escaping.
It seemed like a giant life form which could reach the ceiling easily.
Trying to find where that lifeform escaped to...
Here seemed different...
What experimental were they doing there... like a colosseum
A big pit on the second floor... to kick people down to the pit?
I got down near to the Colosseum.
They were trying to warn me that Safety First here,
What a largely unknown structure in this pink colosseum
Are these used to power charged to send signals up to space?
Can help to send signals to aliens for me?
Hmm... What had happened here... What were they doing here?
Clipped off...
Like some impact was dealt with here somehow...
(Credit WS) Trying to check the tower up. WS told me, it looked like a fighting scene.
In a snap moment, I woke up from my senses and I was still here like nothing had happened.
Wanted to imagine some more but it was so dusty that brought me back to reality.
Another stair up with a handlebar. Hmm... I wondered how often they used these stairs...
Spotted a hole in the wall and it can serve as an interesting texture on some designs.
Oooo here seemed like a changing room and toilet.
No need for any imagination here
But the red "bloody" wall stirs up my imagination. It seemed like... There was some heaty argument and ended up violent...
Because of this. Maybe that person was frustrated and found out who was the culprit.
Hmm... Up there was just an Empty space... From such a concrete ceiling, there must be something light and movable.
Why do they need a hole on top?
(Credit WS) For photos? Haha
Unknown reasons intrigued me. I can have anything here.
Water water on the floor, who is the nerdiest of them all? Not me but about there.
We shall not step out to explore other areas
Overall, this was an interesting experience for me. Space just simply fills up my imagination and if can reenact the scene with proper props would be great! But it doesn't matter. What matters most, I have it as part of my experience and memory. Hope you like the trip that I had covered today and embrace my stupid imagination.

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment