Easter Dover Trees

Hi Blog,

The feeling of burden-less or relief after finished my blog posts was indescribable. Today I wanted to go hiking!

Where shall I go to?
Hmm... 🤔 After a careful and quick thought, I explored Dover Forest. I remembered that Dover Forest was in the midst of deforestation to make space for new buildings, but I saw many hikers still posing in pictures of the West zone of the Dover Forest.


Arrived to Dover... Most of the forest had been removed... Left the West side...
...hmm, I started to worry...
I wondered will there an entrance to the remaining forest.
ooooo! I think I found it!
There!
The exit which I had exited on my previous visit.
Time to go in and find these trees. I hope I can still find it.
Hmmm... I wonder if is there any area which I had not covered...
...I should not think much and see how...
Let Dover Forest brings me around.
Hello, every tree here.
Have to go deep
Hi, tree. I am glad you are still here.
I wondered if should I explore the uncharted route or not...
I saw a bamboo zone...
It was quite beautiful.
But... I felt that I was told to stick to the track
What a thick root, almost my height.
This tree looks like it was wearing another plant as a dress.
Anyway, my purpose for today's hiking was to find the beautiful trees here.
Wanted to explore further there but... I feel I will do so next time.
Did you see the concrete structure here? Here might have kampong before.
Looking for a tree... but there was a giant fallen...
Just looked at the thickness of itself... Sad to see such a big giant fall...
Long time, I had not been taking pictures of these fun-guys (fungus).
Ah. Hiking in the afternoon was such a great experience.
Because no one was around here!
When I spotted this well... and based my previous visit... I knew I am near those beautiful trees!
Let's check this well first
Hmm... RUN! RUN! MOSQUITOES PARTY HOUSE!
My favourite Banyan Tree "Dragon".
Just look at the massive vines! It looks like it has a vine-tail wrapping around it.
I said Dragon, you could say it is a fox/dog. But the dragon-like is how I feel towards this tree.
Tough but not as massive as what I had visited before, but this is good enough.
If got DSLR, taking pictures here will be perfect.
Because of this tree, I want to make a post about the Banyan Trees that I visited.
Next tree - Bondage Teee. LOL!!!! What a name but it was like it was bonded by another plant.
Oh yes! The "Widely Opened Leg" Banyan tree.
It looks like we were looking up.
I just realised that I promised to have a date with my friend, LC and I was late! So I can't explore further...
Overall, visiting Dover Forest and managing to find those beautiful trees was a treat to me, like an Easter Eggs finding. I feel that I should open another blog just to achieve my Hiking Experience for the general public without showering my stupid face. I will look into it.

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment