Finding Random Storage Ruin

Hi Blog,

Right after I touched down in Singapore safely from Japan, my twelve days oversea trip. I had to take a taxi back home... More bleeding from my wallet... But I know I need some rest after that...

So I decided to go exploration in the next day!
But I will go and meet up with my friend, Ben, for a lunching before he continued his work.



Sunny day, unlike Taiwan or Japan. Weirdly, I don't remember seeing any dramatic clouds in those two countries. (I am referring to heavy clouds)
Anyway, since I was near here Bukit Timah, then I should explore one location for which I was only given limited clues.
How I wished I can explore oversea like this especially Taiwan but I know I will be heavily judged.
Perhaps, it is me who judged others first.
In fact... I just based on possibility, another word - majority. There are definitely some people who don't judge and give support to me, but we can't pretend to ignore those who do too.
Just like this path. On the concrete pavement will have the higher possibility of human activities (using that concrete pavement to hike) is higher, way higher than the pavement in the wood. Know their views and judgement, decisions will lay on me. I can't ignore those and think I am good-looking. Personally, I will continue to be in trisuit attire whether I can (for now), as my focus and intention are clear.
Anyway... While thinking... I had arrived at the spot where the pin location is. I used to pass by this area and didn't know there are something in there.
I tried to climb through the wood.
Found it! Hmm... But this was the place that I saw in the explorer group.
What is this for, I don't know. Snap a picture and continue to explore.
As I moved around, I spotted a small shelter buried deep into the ground.
It seemed like a small storage space... The actual usage was unknown to me.
Hmm... something seemed ahead of me. I should explore further.
Where it leads to...
Ooooo! Something ahead!
oh yes! That building that I was looking for!
Muddy ground but not muddy enough. Thanked Heaven.
It seemed like a storage shelter.
It seemed like not many people find this place.
I wondered what is the use to have walls which does not stop anyone from entering here...
It seemed like they were trying to cover the door with soil but the soil erosion, it revealed the door. 
Hmmm... It seemed like they did set up a gate and fence to avoid anyone to enter there.
Hmmm... Maybe there was a door before.
Perfect for my imagination seeds but...
Too thorny.
Hmm... They seemed to pack the soil at the back of the storage too. It seemed like there is an opening that I might be able to peep in.
What the... It was completely sealed.
Sign... Wasted my luck. Hahaha.
I  guessed that my journey ended here because there is one more place I wanted to find but don't know where it is. Hmm... I had not been to Daily Farm Quarry for a long time.
I guessed I will take this quiet moment to explore the bicycle trail.
Reflecting on my Taiwan-Japan trip...
Afternoon hiking was actually quite good because no one will hike at this hour.
It seemed like there is something there... but I dare not try to explore it further.
I guessed I will just have to...
...return home and prepare my blog posts.
I know it is a random and insignificant post.
Hope my reader will like it and I shall get ready to draft my Taiwan-Japan trip posts. I hope I can find the last unknown location.

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment