Visiting Batu Berlayar AMTB Battery Again

Hi Blog,

Today was our little red dot's birthday which also meant... PUBLIC HOLIDAY! Yes! Anyway, since I was still alright and not emo, then I should go for some visits.

Mr. Sun also reminded me that today was a good day.
So I decided to revisit my recent trip with XY and see how he would feel about the trip to such a place.

What a quiet street...
...and station. Perhaps most people took this public holiday to cross the border for a long weekend or rest
Just met XY and started our hike to Labrador Park. his first time visiting this spot and long time we didn't have the chance to catch up.
(Credit XY) The morning sun ray was just beautiful and how I wish it could remind me to break through from my own shadow...
...need to free myself from the web.
(Credit XY) I know I have been talking about it but I have never stopped thinking and finding ways to get myself out of my shadows. Just to remind me that the strong wall will last long.
Take a deep breath
I have decided on something... Anyway sorry, I digressed...
(Credit XY) Back to the topic, I brought XY to visit Batu Berlayar AMTB Battery. Previously, I had visited this place and today I had added some more. 
Interestingly enough, XY didn't want to get down there first, he wanted to explore somewhere else here
He showed a great interest in this tower and I was motivated to explore there too
:) Okay! XY, I shall step up and explore that tower.
Looking down and oh my! The height!
It seemed like not many people attempted here
It looked rather clean
And there was this beautifully drawn drawing
We reached the top of the tower where we could see the horizon easily.
(Credit XY) Glad to know the stairs were still sturdy
Time to get down to explore the rest
XY told me this sign belonged to Harry Potter. Oh, I didn't know that.
Really love the semi-opening here. How I wish I had a garden space which looked like this.
It seemed like the structure here couldn't last long...
XY went and explored on his own
(Credit XY) So we had a good chit-chat session and ended up, showing him the abandoned Keppel Reservoir. And my shadows returned to hunt me somehow... Knowing that I should not even meet up with other people... because... they will walk away from my life... *Slap me* Come on Jeff! Don't go back to the shadow!
Anyway, my content may not be about Batu Berlayar and I digressed too much... So sorry about it. My bad...

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment