My TriSport Week - Part 1 - Hiking

Good Morning Blog,

This weekend I decided to get serious in workouts no matter what. I happened to stay over at Engkiat's house and even though we stayed up until 3am doing a video project... But I still woke up at 6am forcefully to go for a slow run at Coney Island with XY.

Good Morning Snails! I nearly stepped on you. I am so sorry that I accidentally stepped on your family at times.
Stupid phone can't focus....
Meet up with XY and continue to Coney Island
Morning fog and Coney Island
Due to rain last night, not many joggers at these timing
Testing my camera LOL
Coney Island
Hairless and Messy hairs
Nice wood route
Love Nature
Emo shot
Watch over
Continue to beach on Coney Island
Human and Tree relationship



My turn :D Pose and Smile
Found the beach :) 
Jump!
JUMP AGAIN!
Wefie at Coney Island
My second visit to Coney Island
Muddy ground
We explored the 2nd beach zone
We found foot print - Big foot print
Dogs foot prints
Close up
But this one doesn't look like a dog footprint... and it looked fresh print too...
The size of the mystery footprint...
I see! It was from the cow on Coney Island! but but but...
The footprint was fresh! I thought the cow had died... (link)
Hope there is some more cow....
God bless the Cow or mystery animal which left the foot print
Quiet and peaceful Coney Island
Let's go
Me at Coney Island
There are many routes at Coney Island
Leaving Coney Island
On Coney Island, I found many colourful fungus! :D Here is what I have collected.


Distance covered :)
Beside found fungus, we also found interesting creatures!

Slug!

White beetle 
Black Beetle!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment