Thank you K for accompanying

Hi Blog,

Today was the day when K, one of my ex-pupils from PV willingly hiked with me. I have to mention this because initially there were four pupils who wanted to go on a hiking trip with me. But due to their busy schedule... three of them can't turn up... K who is one of the quiet ones whom I knew since primary school, was actually determined to go on the hike and felt bad if he backup due to lack of accompanies... His moves were much appreciated. :)

Nice cool weather today
After a long travelling distance for K from Seng Kang to Marymount, he still made it in time before me. Hahaha... My apology... K that I was late.

Getting ready and spent some time on selfies XD
Okay! Let's go!

=================================================
MacRitchie Nature Trail

This is K - our humble pupil
I told him that I wanted to spin some poke stops due to the night encounter, and he didn't mind.

Funny thing was that we took down gym together!
I was shocked to learnt that he is from Team Instinct too?! hahaha
Taking pictures with my new camera
While hiking, we had a bit of talking... K will take some time to warm up himself, so I did the talking for some time... Thirsty... Hahahah

=================================================
Tree Top Walk

I also found out that he had not been to Tree Top before, so I brought him to experience Tree Top. :)

Tree top entrance selfie!
With my new camera, I can take wide nice personal pictures well!
I also love despite wide-angle lens, which doesn't distort the overall pic!
We were lucky enough to walk this bridge when there wasn't any crowd.
Really have fun with Ex-FR100!
Looking down from the bridge... Scary....
Without any object around to show the horizon of this scene... But it is so beautiful.
I really love that we won't need to rush to complete the walk on the bridge.
K just stood there still for a selfie.
========================================================
Rifle Range Link/Road

Now we headed up to Bukit Timah!

Another quiet trail here :) Lovely
Thanks K for being non-judgmental and willing to take pictures with me. 
HELLO! WE MET AGAIN!
Our long long journey ahead on the road. Look at our tired faces.
=====================================================
Bukit Timah Nature Reserve

K found the route up to the summit, is an ideal route to train himself. He claimed he will come back for training himself. :) I am glad that someone can be benefited from this trip :)

Come! Kavan, let's take a picture together!
Check out the tower.
Success!
Are we ready to go down?
K had enough of taking pictures... LOL
======================================================
Caught a Rare Pokemon

While hiking, I had my Pokemon Go app active together with a health tracking app, and also to hatch eggs. I noticed a weird shape on Pokemon Go sighting.... 

SNORLAX WAS IN MY SIGHTING!
OH! MY!
It has a low CP....... I will rename it as SnorKavan. :) Feeling lucky :D
have you noticed my phone battery life?
I should bring my power bank for this kind of walk.... 
I have no choice but to stop the health tracking app...
The actual total distance we covered roughly 24km within 6 hours...
Found an active Earthworm in the open... So sorry that I can't save every single one....
some insects checking us out. :)
==================================================
Rail Way

Everything was K's first time experience, even this railway. He was excited. :D

Let's take a picture together!
Helping K to get his picture :)
Oh dear.... my camera didn't click in properly and it dropped onto rocks... And caused a dent in its lens...


Well.... the picture quality and functionality still working well and the dent didn't cause any blurriness on the picture. Thanks God for not giving me a difficult outcome.

================================================
Singapore Quarry

Visiting Singapore Quarry is always my favourite experience for seeing the simple and nice quarry structure. 

Good Afternoon Quarry!
Take out my camera here :)
My sweat attacked my left eye....
Good bye Quarry... :) Selfie with you! See you!
====================================================
Going Back to Beauty World

Total walk was 6+ hours, our tired face explained the tiredness and joy we had :)

Hahaha Come on K, let's go and have lunch now.
Waiting for lunch... so hungry...
Wearing trisuit in a coffee shop, I heck care how others looked at me. 
Nice delicious meal :)
Today was a fruitful trip. A good walk and a good chat with a stranger. I allowed an auntie to share the table for a meal. Learning from one another - her regular workout at Bukit Timah without fail, a chance to share with her my vegetarian experience and a bit of my lifestyle. :) 結緣結緣。

=====================================================
Fungus Hunting

While hiking, finding mushrooms also part of an interesting hobby that I just started. Just love the colour and erected "fruit" of nature amazing living things.


Not fungus
Beautiful mushrooms and one of my BEST collections for the hike so far. :) Hope you enjoy!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment