First time With WJ and XY

Hi Blog,

It has been a while since WJ asked me to engage in an outdoor activity, today Sunday morning, we will be visiting Singapore Quarry.

I did my cardio workout in the morning which I hoped to maintain.
After meeting up WJ and XY at Beauty World Station, we started with Bukit Batok Nature Park and took 30 mins walk, lucky I did remember the route.
Posed at the staircase
This was our first picture together since I knew him.
Yes! We are YOLO bros!
It seemed like WJ visited this place before, but not WY. I love the quarry formation at Bukit Batok Park and out of our surprise, we heard a flute tone floating in the atmosphere... There was an elder blowing a flute in front of the quarry.

A video posted by Jeff Wong (@3sgjeffery) on

Oh my.... the music brought us to the past... We simply adsorbed in the music piece..

What a sight
Wefie with the Elderly.
And also posed for our own
Look Away is the Best Photography
Another Wefie of three of us with the quarry
After visiting Bukit Batok Nature Park Quarry, we must not miss out on the Singapore Quarry which took us around 45 mins to reach and we also reached the railway site.
WJ - the Officer
WY - The Sergeant
Le Me - The Nerd
Looking Away shoot does have some magical feel
Objective completed!
Today's accomplishment was to bring both who have not visited either one of the two quarries before. Short catch-up but relaxed hangout session.

Yippee! 
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment