Dairy Farm Quarry and Old Bukit Timah Railway Station

Hi Blog,

Today was the day when I decided to explore new places - a new quarry and an old railway station! I happened to bump to a post from a cycling group about the awesome quarry which I always want to visit since young and a railway station that many cyclists know, so I asked the name of the place and it is located somewhere near where I passed by before during the hike. The overall feeling was exciting! :D

Thanks God for good weather :)
Testing my camera :)
MacRitchie Nature Trail
Meet up with K and hiked :)



Look at the wideness shot from EX-FR100
The two water pipes send water from place to place.
Central Pipeline Reserve
We took a small route from Rifle Range Road where big giant pipes can be seen leading to nowhere
Look at how far the route is.



A small pool but under the shoot from EX-FR100, it became wide and big!
Dairy Farm Nature Park


WAH! WAH! Found a Banded Bullfrog (Kaloula Pulchra) SO cute :3
The new route of walking into Dairy Farm Quarry
ALIBABA!
I felt that taking at a higher angle will hide my double chin.
Dairy Farm Quarry
FOUND!!!!!!!!!! It is beautiful!
Come! K, let take pictures together!
I felt so happy to reach here
Cheer!


Testing on Low angle and it was unique photography style.
Thanks God for success journey of finding this awesome place.
Nice place for picnic :)
Play epic music
Bukit Timah Railway Station
Continue our journey to find the old railway station

Found an interesting graffiti- Sadbys
There is actually a band group aka Sadboys
I thought we might lost our way but nope.
Just continue the route along the track.
Just keep walking. Just keep walking.
OH! A Truss Bridge!
Located at Bukit Timah area is located near King Albert Park and the old Yeo Hiap Seng Factory site.

YIPPEE! Let's take a picture!
Look at the awesome structure which had served for years and been preserved.
Fat face into the picture to spoil it!
Finally we found the Bukit Timah Railway Station!
Happy and feeling achievement unlocked
Look at this place!
Waiting for train to arrive
It has become history and memories....
Jeff Alibaba! Stop Selfie!
Just let me take one.
Okay okay Let's look around!
Let's check what is inside.
Looking out
This place still has electric fan and it seems somehow new.
Looked like we were not alone...
K left this dark room
This place is left unattended.
memories - full of memories.
K got ready for the pictures
My turn :) thank you K
One of my favourite shot. :) 
A route which we covered on that day.
I will visit that place and have a closer look at the quarry and railway station again.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment