Bukit Timah and Bukit Batok Nature Park

Hey Blog,

Today morning I decided that I should go for some exercise than lazy around, so I decided to ask Mr Ked (my ex-colleague from my ex-school) on Saturday night and he can make it. He wanted to train for his oversea hiking trip, so have to take this chance to pull my fat butt up.

If not, I would still like to track the route distance, but what do you know? Mr Ked has a new plan for a new location, so we decided to meet up at Beauty World MRT first. I wore a T-shirt over my trisuit to take a train... Avoid all those staring that I got from previous hike on the bus. Hmmmm... maybe I am plain weird or ugly to wear like that... anyway, we started along the railway track.

Ex-railway trail
How nice that Singapore government still keeping this train track
History and Present
Thank you Mr Ked for helping me on taking pictures
==============================================
Bukit Timah Nature Park
We decided to climb up to the summit three times and envied those pro who did that more than five times. Clap clap clap!

First challenge - extremely steep slope
Second challenge - nearly a hundred steps of stair
:) Achievement unlocked!

White fatty prince at the summit
a map of Bukit Timah Park
Bracket fungi - I found this interesting mushroom while I hiked. Usually, we will find fungus growing at the side of the wooden log, but this little cap grows right on top of the stick which looks like an umbrella. 
Manage to capture a spider by using Fixed-focus on my iPhone! :D Success!
I feel so "turn-on" by looking at a spider-web.
LOL! I meant my stare and mind-blowing from the artwork of that small creature. 
==============================================
Singapore Quarry
Based on our previous experience, it should be a short direction to be covered to see the beautiful quarry.

Mr Ked and le me - Hiking buddy
Here we are here again :)
beautiful scene
:D
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I heard something
Raining! YIPPEE! How I wish to bathe in the rain in my trisuit.
But God playing tricks on us
We found a spider again 
woooow
"Turn-on" again. LOL
==============================================
Bukit Batok Nature Park
A new place to explore!

Nature park! Oh my! I have never heard that before.
the map of Bukit Batok Nature Park
First challenge - another steep road
Second challenge - STAIRS!!!!!!!!!!
the stairs and my  fat butt
Third challenge - that stairs lead NOWHERE!
So we have to U-turn.
but a nice scene of that tower
some info about Bukit Batok
OH my! Bukit Batok QUARRY!
Beautiful quarry!
How great it is!
Beautiful Artwork by God

Beautiful and ugly work here :D
Tranquil moment
fat me
with pretty flowers
Oh my! Look at this tree!
It grows with a rock and become part of nature
now without me
Achievement :D (check out the video link here)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment