To Singapore Quarry Again

Hi Blog,

Today Sunday morning I decided to go for a hike, so I filled up the water in my newly bought water bag which I used it three times. When I woke up by my mother from my tied up bed, my whole living room was wet - the water bag was leaking!!!!

I have no choice but to use it for the hike... so my mother put two plastic bags to avoid further leakage.
I will hike with it then travel to QueenTown centre to buy a new one... :(
Sunny morning!

after rifles range road, back to this cycling trail. Love how the trail turns into something new.

alone and quiet. Weird... No cyclists around...
WHERE IS EVERYONE!?
what a quiet place
too bad, I can't take the heat... it is too HOT!
Today I went for hiking, I have prepared my pokemon ball to capture some creatures.

capture some water droplets. LOL!
a beautiful butterfly
and a grasshopper!!!!
KAMEN RIDER!!!! TRANSFORM! okay... I am lame...
After the four hours walk, I took a bus down to Queenstown center, to Bonkers Link where I got my water bag.

at first, I told the boss where and how much will a bag cost, because mine is leaking.
He told me to exchange for a new one! WHAT? That is so kind of him! TT^TT
I appreciated what he did for me. 
Guys, if you want to get any hiking bags or accessories, do visit this humble shop at Queenstown center. This boss is a kind-hearted person. :)

thank you boss for such great service!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment