Visit Singapore Quarry

Hi Blog,
Walk walk and continue walking
he was about to pose his middle finger. Hahaha
After Rifle Range Camp 1, there is a small road which leads to Serapong Road Path
Nice work :D
Check out the cycling track which leads to Belukar Track.
Brave cyclists!
they are not supposed to cycle here but well, they ignore it anyway.
Manage to get a picture of the new route and we decided to go to Singapore Quarry!

After nearly an hour plus of walking, we finally reached the destination - Singapore Quarry!

WAH!!!!! Nice view!
Overall View
My ugly face and beautiful quarry. Big contrast!
What about this? Mario Jump!
wah.... So sunny and hot weather.
I will come back again!
Add on another hour-long walk through this route - Hindhede Way. :)
So Sorry Blog, I didn't open my GPS to track down the distance which we had covered, but we will do it again. :) Okay I am hungry... fill up my fat tummy now. By the way... Blog, am I making others feel uncomfortable by wearing Trisuit for hiking and having lunch at Beauty World? Hmmmm I guess due to my ugly body figure, I will bring a shirt along after I have done with the walk. If not, I might disgust people... How I wish my body can complement the beautiful trisuit. Oh well... Who cares anyway.....

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment