Tree Top Walk and Short Sunday Gathering

Hi Blog,

After the visit to USS on Saturday, It was already very tiring. Sunday morning I have a gathering to visit Tree Top Walk hosted by Huijun. 

It was nice of her for asking me for an outing, even though I had disgusted her greatly in any way... since I am not the right one. :) It is okay. Thanks for still treating me as friends. 

Meeting point
difficult to take pictures under this condition
Struck at the bridge 
Yup... too BRIGHT and Sunny!
I closed my eyes
everyone takes turns to take pictures
I have a line drawn on my face.
A bit shaky due to the many of people.
I tried to get a good shot in this weather, but 
XY managed to capture nice photos :D
Trying to take pictures
THEY FLOWERED!
Nice and quiet lake
the tranquil feel
It was raining actually.
We went up the tower :)
top view of the tower
We were trying to take group pictures with the beautiful scenery but they didn't get it... 
wefie
selfie wefie
oops!
PB found a stick and we used it to take pictures, like Beggar Master.


Hmmmm We decided to pose in a different location while maintaining the same angle.


HJ

PB
XY
lastly, my turn
XY tried to combine it with his app.
And I tried to do it with Photoshop.
nice? :D
Mushroom :3

After Tree Top Walk, we went back and rested, then came out for gathering at Botanic Garden for a musical performance again. 


Our energy level went low and we had a DEEP sleep at night.... zzzz Just too TIRED now...

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment