Tuas TV again

Hi Blog,

Today was an exciting trip for me because I got a chance to visit my favourite place - Tuas TV World again. Today's trip was not about me going there myself, I want to save my trip there by knowing the situation...

Yes! Reached here at ease! Thanks to P for driving us here. I saw there was a guard guarding the entrance of Tuas TV.
There was someone picking me up to that place, if any unsuccessful attempt at Tuas TV, we had a vehicle to travel elsewhere.
So I suggested that we should visit the lighthouse here.
Since Mr Sun was not that powerful yet, it will be the best time to visit the unshaded site.
But Miss Sky helped to shield us.
Raffles Marina Lighthouse
(Credit Pa) Beautiful blue sky is the perfect moment for a photo...
...with Mr Sun was also great!
(Credit L) It was so difficult to get Mr L to take pictures with us. Thanks Mr L for helping us to snap pictures.
Oh alright, back to the topic - Tuas Tv. While walking toward there... I tried to hope for the best and prepare for the worst and embrace the outcome. In the end... That guard was guarding the construction beside TV World so...
TV World was still intact! You can check the blog post for my previous visit.
Walking along the road...
...and learned that this one was out.
So the only way in was limited...
TADA!! We were in posing with this beautiful building!
I wanted to test the Insta360 so I spent some time setting up the camera so I told them to go ahead exploring without me.
I can't believe I spent more than five mins to setup my Insta360 on a handler and on the tripod, connected to my other phone through Bluetooth and WIFI.
The quiet moment finally...
Looking at their briefing site, and the debris seemed to increase more than my previous visit. I wanted to explore more with my new camera but...
I worried their safety.
I must say, pictures from Insta360 are definitely sharper and clearer than EX-FR100.
But I am not quite used to the wide-angle framing.
It can contain a lot within the frame.
If I took it with EX-FR100 and stood at a distance, it will be blurry.
Tuas TV World gives the impression that my time had stopped.
Hmmm... Not sure, why... when I framed my angle and snapped... It looked like it was slanted which wasn't what I expected it should be.
Like this too... hmmm...
After viewing through all photos taken from Insta360, I guess it was due when I clicked on the snap button, it will take another two/three more seconds to complete its task. I guess that's the reason why I stick to Casio EX-FR100 because it can handle fast, but I just need to adapt to new changes.
Oops! A pool of bricks found randomly on the ground with high frequency... After looking up, I realised this place was not safe in any way. Because if you went in and injured yourself, there is no way you can get help...
Love this corner of the TV world...
Because personally, it gave me a refreshing experience which you don't get to see in my daily life hence it is a unique and special spot in my heart.
How I wished I can go back in time to snap a picture of it at its peak condition.
I like to travel and explore, I like to experience it at its present status but also compare it with the past to see how far it had gone through... Similar to people. That past made us now - the characters and journey and the future will be the hopes and possibilities.
I am glad to have a moment with it whenever I can. Who knows what this place will become.
Ah. The picture of this place got me a lot of attention as it was used for one famous article.
Something new - a chair and a mirror which triggered my imagination...
Hmmm... many broken debris here.
...My dark past... My inner depressive voice... I have to remember what I had just shared...
The past made me now and it showed me how far I had covered, and how much I can discover in future...
Even how busy and frequent this place was used for filming... Now looking at it, it was just like playing an old tape...
...picked the memory shards...
...We can either discard, ignore or forget it completely (which is impossible... And it's a lie for those who claimed they can because there is always a scar.)
...or we glued the broken pieces of us with golden paint like kintsugi.
What is kintsugi you may ask. Kintsugi is the Japanese art of putting broken pottery pieces together with gold which can also view as a metaphor for embracing our own flaws and imperfections.
In front of Heaven, I know I am imperfect but Heaven doesn't mind our imperfections... As long as we are working and walking towards the Light, to serve, function and manifest as what Him had left in us, is already perfect...
...just like the glued broken pottery, continue to serve its purpose until its next calling...
These abandoned buildings continue to serve their function, be a background, be scenery and even if it was broken, they will continue to do so...
...as it was telling a story...
A similar analogy applies to me...
...Broken like this car...
But it still has a "heart".
To think back... I can't believe I just had a deep-thought moment and when I gained back my senses, I can't find the rest of them. They exited without me and Insta360 power life just died off... I wished to stay for a while but I better don't keep them waiting... So I exited Tv World fast before I got into trouble.
Since my camera battery drained and P was driving, I took them to the Closed JCRP and Bird Park.
I was surprised they actually liked urbex trip because, on our way here, they were discussing that they had a dispute with some of their other friends who went regular hiking before, commenting on how they felt through urbex due to many reasons. And it tells a lot, for now, they like exploring.
Glad everyone is safe and to think through... How long can it last too? I just have to treasure the moment together (using the golden paint to join our memories together) at these places.
Overall, I am happy to visit Tuas TV World again. It had been a while since my last visit, I have so much to cover but yet, but I just need someone to help me to capture a different view and angle but it is too much to ask too. To TV World and JCRP, thanks for having me there.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment