Tree Top Walk

Hey Blog,

This morning I decided to do a bit of walking MacRichite Reservoir and visited the Tree Top. It has been a while since my last visit. Getting my body to start working again and then rest awhile - so I woke up early morning to start my walk from Marymount Station.

And I have not been wearing my first Trisuit for a long time, now I am feeling awesome again even though I don't have an asset to show awesomeness. Well, who cares anyway...


Welcome to Tree Top! A suspension bridge which builds above the trees and offers Amazing sights!


Check out the bridge - stable and well-maintained. Thanks to the people who take good care of the bridge and ensure its safety. From this point, there is one entrance and we can't turn back. So for those who are scared of heights, I will encourage you to try and it's safe, or stay at the ranger hut because it is one way.


It will be good to walk on this bridge when the weather is clear because, during windy or dark weather conditions, this bridge will be closed. 


Enjoy the scenery from the bridge :) and remember to check on the giant tree!


Haha, finally I cleared the walk (just a short bridge) time to go back!



Wow 12km! No bad :) next time we shall try again :)


Going home now.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment